– Which are the factors that drive hidden employment?
– Why do companies engage in undeclared hiring and provide poor labour conditions for their workers?
– What is the share of employed in the hidden economy in SEE in 2016?
– Which are the country specifics?
– Is it a matter of choice to be in the hidden employment?
– In which countries do individuals earn more in the formal sector than in the hidden one?
– How is hidden employment linked to corruption and what is the rate of corruption among tax officials in SEE in 2016?
– What can the governments and the civil society do about this issue?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.