The current infographic presents key messages from the SELDI Regional Anti-corruption Report 2016. It answers the questions:
- What is the most common medium of corruption – money, gifts or favours?
- Are integrity rules applied in SEE?
- How high is the susceptibility to corruption by country?
- Can the people from the SEE region correctly identify a corruption practice, if they see one?
- Which public officials and other professions are most and least corrupt?
- What can the governments, CSOs and the citizens do?